Best Real Estate Homes and Gardens SARL announced its new 2022 Network Affiliates at last week’s Owners Retreat for BHGRE® brokerage leadership held from October 17 to 19 and during its APEX® event, the brand’s annual event for award-winning agents held October 19-21 in Miami, Florida.
During both events, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate management provided ideas and inspiration to help brokers and affiliated agents succeed through change and future-proof their business, the company said. Through interactive workshops, masterminds and thought leadership from the industry, the dynamic events have positioned the BHGRE® network to aim for a successful 2023 and beyond, the statement said.
The brand’s new 2022 affiliates were also recognized, representing BHGRE® affiliates from across the country, including:
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Alliance in Bismarck, ND
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Beyond in Sioux Falls, SD
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Bloom Group in Visalia, CA
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate First Choice in Bemidji, Minnesota
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Green Country in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Green Team in Warwick, New York
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate McKenzie Realty in Puget Sound, Washington
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate McQueen in Westlake Village, CA
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Reserve Agents in Fairfax, Virginia
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate SJ Fowler in Phoenix, Arizona
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Special Properties in Green Lake, Wisconsin
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Tiger Town in Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Louisiana
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Town Center in Burbank, CA
The company said attendees were also introduced to the BHGRE® marketing program for new constructions of the brand. This comprehensive new set of marketing tools is designed to help brokers and affiliated agents elevate their positioning in the new home segment, which represents a significant opportunity in today’s inventory landscape. Brokers and agents can access customizable presentations, dedicated learning and training courses, marketing resources for developers, exclusive information and materials to help win listings and increase share Steps.
“We are delighted to see the BHGRE® continues to grow by attracting businesses and agents looking to capture more business and connect with customers in an authentic and meaningful way,” said Sherry Chris, President and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens. Real Estate LLC. “An important part of the value we bring to our Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate affiliates is keeping brokers and agents competitive, relevant and highly differentiated. As we face a dynamic market, it will be essential for the success of brokers and agents to carve out a larger share of the new construction segment.
For more information, visit https://www.bhgre.com/.