MADISON, NJ, October 18, 2022
MADISON, N.J., October 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — ERA Real Estatea world leader in the Anywhere franchiseSM brand portfolio, continues its growth momentum in 2022 with the addition of 12 new US-based companies and two international master franchise agreements. Recently named one of the fastest growing franchises of 2022 by Entrepreneur, the era® the brand’s value proposition continues to be reaffirmed, with 14 companies renewing franchise agreements with the brand. In addition, this year, several ERA affiliates have made strategic mergers and acquisitions to create greater synergies, increase market share and expand service areas.
The ERA brand recently celebrated the network’s continued expansion at Ignite 2022, its annual affiliate brokerage leadership conference held October 12-14 in Miami, Florida. The focus on growth permeated throughout the three-day event as attendees benefited from exclusive business planning workshops, industry thought leadership and gained insight. better understanding of the role that marketing and branding play in the success of the company and the agents.
During the conference, the ERA brand also announced its new wellness initiative, Prosper with Team ERA. This new, multi-faceted program is designed to help brokers and affiliate agents thrive in all walks of life. Developed in partnership with wellness consultants, Prosper with Team ERA will offer information and resources to help real estate professionals make healthier decisions in their daily work and personal commitments. The program includes one-stop access to curated content, discounted group coaching programs and live webinars covering the topics of stress management, nutrition, exercise and sleep.
“For 50 years, ERA Real Estate has remained true to its commitment to growth, innovation and collaboration,” said Sherry Chris, President and CEO of ERA Real Estate. “Our dynamic culture, combined with the technology and resources to help build successful businesses, gives our affiliates a strong competitive advantage. In a dynamic market, the brand also recognizes that it is essential to ensure that it meets the changing needs of real estate entrepreneurs. Our wellness initiative is just one example of how we educate, inspire and motivate our network to pave the way to an exciting future.”
Below is a list of recent new ERA Real Estate affiliates, renewals and strategic mergers and acquisitions.
- ERA Foster & Bond – Atlanta, Georgia
- Coral Shores Realty Powered by ERA – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Real Estate Mode ERA – Myrtle Beach, SC
- Godwyn Realty Powered by ERA – New Orleans, Louisiana
- ERA Venture Real Estate – East Tennessee
- ERA Petkus Weiss Real Estate – Dayton, Ohio
- ERA Next Level Real Estate – La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- ERA Treanor Real Estate – Central Connecticut
- ERA Shelman Realty – northern idaho
- ERA Home 2 Home – Boise, Idaho
- Graf Real Estate Powered by ERA – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- PowerMark Properties Powered by ERA – Biloxi, Mississippi
- ERA Weeks & Browning Realty, Inc. – Montgomery, Alabama
- ERA Chappell & Associates Realty – Clarksville, TN
- ERA The real estate store – Imperial, California
- ERA Martin & Associates – Chillicothe, Ohio
- Naper ERA – Naperville, Ill.
- TIME Northern Orange County – Yorba Linda, California
- ERA Advantage Realty – Port Charlotte, Florida
- ERA One Source Realty – Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
- ERA Richmond Real Estate Service – Meadville, Pennsylvania
- ERA Real Estate Center – Sparks, NV
- ERA Boniakowski Real Estate – Green Brook, New Jersey
- ERA American Towne Realty – Toms River, New Jersey
- ERA Live Moore – Charlotte, North Carolina
- ERA landmark – Bozeman, Montana
Consolidations, mergers, acquisitions and deployments were key strategies to help fuel the growth of existing ERA affiliates. Examples include:
- ERA Dawson-Bradford, Co., Realtors, in Bangor, Mainewelcomed ERA Cousens Realty to rock land and Camden, Maineto extend service to about 50 miles off the coast of Maine.
- ERA Brokers Consolidated in Utah and Nevada incorporated the operations of ERA Donahoe Realty in Temecula, California.and ERA Colonial Real Estate in Austin and San Antonio, TX to increase the operational efficiency of the combined companies.
- Coral Shores Realty ERA Fort Lauderdale joined the brand in March 2022, integrating the commercial activities of Fort Lauderdale based on ERA Infinity Properties at the time of affiliation. The company then merged with Tomlin St Cyr Real Estate Services ERA Powered in Tampa Bayto create a South Florida regional brokerage.
- Hunt Real Estate ERA has expanded its Phoenix presence with local acquisition.
- First ERA Realty Service powered by Miami rolled into a local office to increase market share.
- ERA Realty Central at Sparks, Nevadaadded a company in Reno.
- ERA Real Solutions Realty strengthened its Cincinnati presence while driving at a local competitor.
About ERA Immobilier
ERA Real Estate knows that real estate is as local as possible. We believe our core business values of collaboration, innovation, diversity and growth are needed more than ever. As a global leader in the residential property industry for nearly 50 years, the ERA brand has a powerful network of like-minded entrepreneurs backed by the brand’s groundbreaking technology, products and powerful generation. of leads.
The ERA Real Estate network includes more than 40,000 affiliated brokers and independent salespeople and approximately 2,390 offices across United States and 33 other countries and territories.
ERA Franchise Systems LLC (www.ERA.com) which operates the ERA Real Estate system, is a subsidiary of Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS), a global provider of real estate services. Information on ERA real estate is available at www.ExploreERA.com.
ERA Real Estate
ERA Real Estate
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/era-real-estate-continues-growth-momentum-into-q4-2022-with-new-affiliates-strategic-mas -key -renewal-and-launch-of-the-new-wellness-initiative-301652197.html
SOURCE ERA Real Estate